Friday 6 August 2021

perverse writing

This week I have been doing some perverse writing about should the Olympics be on or if it shouldn't be on. I had to write 15 sentences I had 3 hours. I write for the Olympics to be on. It was very hard. I haven't finished it yet. For the first paragraph is about the medals. The second paragraph is about people want attention. The third paragraph is about Tokyo has paid a lot and I haven't finished the rest of the paragraph. Have you done perverse writing about the Olympics before? here is a link.        





  

1 comment:

  1. Did you watch any of the Olympic athletes Zack? I see they are now having the Paralympics. This is when athletes with physical challenges get to compete. I am going to watch the field and swimming events. I follow Sophie Pascoe, a swimmer, and Holly Robinson, a track and field athlete. I follow Holly because I was in hospital with her Mum before she was born. Holly is a little bit older than my daughter. Holly grew up in Hokitika. There is a road up near Hunter's house called Holly Robinson Drive. It is named after her. It must be pretty cool to have a street named after you. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.