Friday 11 June 2021

st johns

Yesterday Catherine from St John came she teach us how to bandage. We had to get into groups of four and three I went into a group of 4 we had to chose a patient I got chosen the other people in my team had to wrap my arm and leg. She told use about stroke and told use if they have it you can see if half of there face is droopy, a arm goes down, they tongue goes to one side, if one of there hands don't squeezes and if there speech sounds funny.      Have you seen a person from St John before?        

 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Zack, gosh I am really impressed with your post about the St John visit. It has lots of information, which shows that you must have been paying lots of attention to Catherine, which is great. Did you enjoy the session with her? I did, as Catherine presented it really well and it was interactive too, which made it fun for learning. Have you ever had to use your first aid skills on anyone? It is certainly a great thing to know. Ka pai Zack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.